March 27, 2011

Moving Day

  Hi everyone.
  Today is moving day... Yes, this blog is moving to Wordpress (http://modernacoustic.com)!
  I promise it will be worth your while to join me there. If you've liked the content you've read here, or are just finding it for the first time, I promise to dazzle you with my words of wisdom about bands I love.  Whether your a fan of Grace Potter, Lori McKenna, Josh Ritter, Patty Griffin, or the hundreds of other musicians and bands I have written about here, I promise to continue to bring you all the CD and concert reviews, all the info that I find interesting and newsworthy.
  The move allows me to have all my content, my magazine (have you seen my magazine?) and my blog all on the same site. In the past, some people who read my music blog had no idea I also published a music magazine and vice versa.
  Well, that is all changing.
  It's exciting, with only a touch of sadness. Sadness in that I really have liked Blogger's features. The way it is set up is perfect, I think, for a blog. I'm addicted to the Stats!
  Anyway please, please join me at my new site, once again, http://modernacoustic.com.
  I think you'll really like it.
 Oh, and don't worry, all the content on this site is now over there as well.
Thanks so much for checking in, and checking out the new site. I think you will find it very cool.
Rich

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Rich K., Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

visio 2010 sale said...

Add in these Microsoft visio 2010 traits aided by the selection of brand new application direction features around Visio 2010. Consequently, SharePoint executives with just a small number Microsoft visio 2010 download of, you could make pre-configured to store and organize the particular Visio technique road map Visio application database.The computer program plans on Visio 2010, it is simple to control will normally always be held on the interact record have choices. When there is any modification process road, you can be assured Visio 2010 download to help revise up to date rendition mprove the owner. Archive site delivers the stashed away docs, job prospect lists also, the community forum local library. Visio 2010